Updating and Improving My Blog

As part of my Educational Instructional Technology graduate program, having a space, or blog, to discuss, examine, and further my research and understanding of Instructional Technology is of great importance. 

I've been posting to this particular blog for close to 6 months now and can honestly say that with each and every entry, I've noticed improvement and continue to strive to find my voice within my area of study. Furthermore, I would like to lend more time and effort towards improving the overall look. 

I also welcome any outside suggestions, comments, or critiques of my blog that would assist in refining my approach. I leave this brief post with an inspirational quote that I've found very useful over the last few years in continuing my educational journey: 

“My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never miss me, and that what misses me was never meant for me.”
Imam Al-Shafii

Until my next post...thank you for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Instructional Innovation & Competency Based Learning

Predictive Analytics & Emerging Technologies

ESSA & the Texas Education System